torstai 28. marraskuuta 2013

Helenas user diary and personas


Hello Everyone!
I just realised that I have forgotten to post my user diary and personas, so here it comes! :)



USER DIARY


Monday 4.11
Listened to radio X3M when I woke up, had breakfast and made myself ready, approximately between 9-10.30.  In my car to school I also listened to radio, 10.30-10.45

I drove back and forth to Impivaara with a friend in the evening (17.45-18.00, 20.15-20.30) but it was mostly background music.

Tuesday 5.11

Listed to Radio X3M in the morning at home, 6.45-7.45, and than again in my car on my way to school.
Came home around 8 p.m., listened to spotify while doing some homework.

Wednesday 6.11
Listed to Radio X3M in the morning at home, 8.45-9.45, and than again in my car on my way to school.

Drove home after class, listened to radio X3M in the car.  In the evening I listened to Spotify and radio X3M while cleaning.

Thursday 7.11
Listed to Radio X3M in the morning at home, 6.45-7.45, and than again in my car on my way to school and 4p.m. on my way home.  Then I was so busy that I did not listen anymore to spotify or radio that day.

Friday 8.11
Woke up around 8 and listened to radio X3M for about 1,5 hours and then did schoolwork with spotify on in the background.
In the evening I went to a party where they played music from lists they have made themselves on spotify.

Saturday 9.11
I drove home to Korpo so listened to radio for about 3 hours in my car. In the evening we watched some music clips from YouTube.

Sunday 10.11
In the morning I went to my grandparents and they had radio Vega on so listened to it for around 2 hours. Otherwise I did not listen to radio that day.


PERSONAS


Personal Radio

I believe that in the future people can create their own radio station cliquing on different kind of music, speakers and topics. You can even decide what time you want to listen to something specific. For example, if you know that you are a bit slow in the morning it automatically plays motivating dance music. In the car they the radio will tell you the latest news so you have something interesting to discuss about with your colleague at work. At work when you need to concentrate the radio will play calm music with lyrics that you cannot sing along with. And like that for the rest of the day. Of course, you can change these settings whenever you want. 

Herbert, 78 years old.

My grandparents inspired this character. Herbert waked up at 5.30 almost every morning without an alarm and immediately puts on Radio Vega when he makes his morning coffee. Then the radio is on almost all day, especially when the news and the weather forecast comes, even though Herbert is not outside that much.  Herbert likes to listen to music that was popular when he was young (and middle age) and programs that tell about local happenings.

Jasper, 5 years old

Jasper is a kid who already at 5 years old knows what he wants. He has a playlist of his own on his mother’s computer and father’s iPad, that they created together on Spotify and iTunes. He listens to it every day. When Jasper hears a new song in kindergarten, he adds the new song to his playlists when he gets home, with help of his parents. Sometimes Jaspers parents download a story that Jasper listens to with excitement, until he suddenly falls asleep.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti